COLORNO, Italy - July 20, 2020 – Transfer Oil expands its medium pressure (20k psi – 1379 bar) range of needle valves by adding 2 extra sizes - 3/4" & 1". Due to state of the art manufacturing technology, 3/4" & 1" needle valves ensure highest safety standards and can be used, both with gases and fluids, on a wide array of applications for the chemical/petrochemical, waterblast and waterjet industries and in Oil & Gas equipment such as control panels, power packs and gas boosters.
Manufactured in A316L stainless steel for long life and reliability, all 3/4" & 1" needle valves are in compliance with NACE MR0175 including detailed traceability through 3.1 (UNI EN 10204) certiﬁcate.
• Connections 3/4” and 1” coned and threaded tube
• Non-rotating stem
• Bar stock body design, AISI 316/316L
• Metal-to-metal sealing achieves ideal shutoff and longer stem/seat lifetime with abrasive ﬂows
• Excellent corrosion resistance and greater durability for repeated on/off cycles
• Reinforced PTFE for packing material
• Operating temperature ranging from –100°F (-73°C) to + 600°F (+316°C)
• Mechanical gland packing secured in position by safe and reliable locking device
• 3.1 (UNI EN 10204) certiﬁcate included
• Gland nut and collar included
Discover our complete VFT line here http://www.transferoil.com/catalogo.aspx?idp=162