Colorno, November 9, 2022
– Officially presented during Bauma exhibition, the new CP NEO series is ready on the market. Featuring constant working pressure of 210 bar (3,000 psi) and 250 bar (3,600 psi) with a 4:1 safety factor, the new CP NEO hoses are conceived for hydraulic applications and show their maximum performances when installed on forklift trucks.
It is not by chance that “NEO” not only means “new” but, more specifically, “Nifty Embrace Over the sheaves”. In fact, our CP NEO hose series is significantly flexible and compact, plus it offers great resistance to abrasion on continuous movement while the robust construction ensures high pressure resistance in dynamic conditions, typical of forklift trucks.
The all-new CP NEO thermoplastic hose range from Transfer Oil offers many advantages:
- Long life granted by an exceptionally long pressure impulse life, exceeding half a million cycles
- Easy routing thanks to its high flexibility and compact size resulting in quick hose installation and compatibility with OEM standard clamps and pulleys
- Robust as it has been specifically designed to withstand continuous sliding over sheaves
- Low downtime costs as the extremely limited change in length under pressure prevents the hose from slipping out of sheaves
- Clean hose set up without fluid contamination thanks to the properties of thermoplastic polymers
CP NEO series are also available as LT – Low Temperature – version dedicated to cold environments, ensuring excellent performances on hydraulic applications where flexibility under extreme temperatures (-55°C / -67°F) is a must. Like standard CP NEO, the LT version is available as single or twin line with the same performance and dimensions.
Find complete specs on our all new CP hose range downloading its brochure https://www.transferoil.com/
or on our website